Saturday, May 12, 2007

Am I really?

These are my results from the personality test on Lindsey and Margie's blogs. So, am I like this?

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Trait Snapshot: self revealing, neat, craves attention, prefers organized to unpredictable, needs things to be extremely clean, worrying, perfectionist, emotionally sensitive, respects authority, social, vain, does not like to be alone, likes large parties, controlling, social chameleon, not a thrill seeker, enjoys leadership, takes precautions, puts the needs of others ahead of their own, assertive, rule conscious, makes friends easily, always busy, heart over mind, phobic, aggressive, clingy, compassionate, dominant, outgoing, suspicious, hard working, strong

5 comments:

elizadoohicky said...

the thing about these kind of tests, is that the answers are biased by our own self-identity. WE might TRULY want to be whatever we answers like. We may even really BE like that, but the necessity of operating in an imperfect world, or even just of operating in a marriage that by its very nature requires us to change and be flexible in our own preferences, personality tendencies, etc., will make the answers come out a little off from what actually HAPPENS, or how we actually ARE.

So , all that to say, whereas I can see how if you were single and unbalanced to the point of forsaking all pursuits new and all other's needs, then peraps you would be like this. But because you are giving and selfless so often, you have adapted, and your innermost tendencies have been tempered with moderation. Which is a good thing.

The question is, do YOU think you are like that? Becasue you are master of your own self. You can choose to worry and be anxious or to not sweat the small stuff! And so on...

Lindsey said...

Somehow they do manage to make all of these traits sound bad...I felt the same way about my own results. I thought, "Why would anyone ever be my friend?"

But it's just the test, OF COURSE. Not us.

KarenD said...

Well, I erased my results by accident, and I haven't felt like going back and answering the 100 Q's again just yet. I wondered if I would answer them differently based on a particular emotion or circumstance on the day of the test. Like if I were pms-ing... yikes!

I think Jill and Lindsey are MOST friend-worthy! Be secure, ladies, that you have a lot to offer in a relationship... and thanks for being MY friend! :-)

Lydia said...

Am I the ONLY one not organized?? I'll take the test and post on my blog soon, but I have a serious doubt I'll be very organized.

Jill Anderson said...

I didn't think my results would come out as organized being a strong trait. But I think they reason they did is because I'm very organized at work, just not at home. So maybe I answered as if I was at work. I dunno. :)

Thanks for the friend comment KD! You're very friend-worth too. Love you guys!