Friday, August 31, 2007

Laughter Makes Life Fun

I like to laugh. It lightens the mood, brightens my day, and is essential to a healthy life. When picking out movies, I pick romantic comedies or just comedies. I like to quote movies like Finding Nemo, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Wild Hogs.

I like books with happy endings and sit-coms. Two of my favorite sit-coms are Frasier and Friends. The new show coming out this fall, Back to You, looks fun. I also love Last Comic Standing. You can preview one of the comics below from this week’s show.

My family grew up laughing together and I hope to enjoy the same kind of silliness with my children. My sisters and I picked on each other and we learned not to take anything too seriously. My memories of living at home always come back to something we all laughed about. We laughed at my dad’s hair as a little tweed stuck up in the back of his head during church or when Brittany said “Excuse me” to Darth Vader as she walked into KFC. (Darth, a life-size sticker was stuck to a glass door. Britt thought he was leaving KFC).

Everyone needs a little comedy in their life. I can’t wait until the next time I laugh so hard my stomach muscles hurt or I blow coffee from my nose from a friend’s dry comment.

Until then, live, LAUGH, and love!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Laughing is a great thing. I love that we do it so much at LG!

Anonymous said...

Laughing always makes EVERYTHING better!!

KarenD said...

Hehe... lol at Brit at KFC. That girl is a riot! You're a funny gal, too. You make me laugh. Yay for laugther!