Friday, February 8, 2008

At a Loss for Words

Literally. I’ve been wracking my brain for things to write about. I’ve got nothin’. Things are normal and on-track. While that’s nice for a change, the situation doesn’t lend to interesting life stories. It would really stink if nothing ever went wrong in life. I would be so flippin’ bored all the time. Not that I want anything to go wrong, I should probably stop talking. The mishap fairies will find me.

Anywho, it’s finally Friday!! I get to sleep in tomorrow…kindof. I’m scrapbooking, which is always fun, so I don’t mind waking up early for that. And Sunday I plan on being a bum. It’s necessary to get re-charged for the working world on Monday.

Next week is Valentine’s Day! Anyone have any special plans they’d like to share? Sheldon claims he got me a present yesterday. I say “claims” because he told me that he got me Dish Network with DVR. What? That’s a man present. He’s just justifying adding a bill to the pile without having to include me in the decision. I’m on to your little plan! I think for Valentine’s Day I’ll get him a diamond heart necklace. Ooo, or some bookshelves for the living room. Yeah, sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I tried to convince Jon I was getting him bookshelves for the living room for his birthday, but he wouldn't go for it. So I got him an iPod, which I'm pretty sure I'll benefit from, too! He fell for that one! :)

KarenD said...

I like your v-day ideas. I gotta get something for John... of course, I can't top the necklace he gave me, but I have a fun idea.

elizadoohicky said...

you should get him a subscription to Cosmo or something..."honey, you shouldn't have!"

nothing special this year. P will be in San Antonio and I will be at a gig here in Htown. Romance is 300 miles away!