Friday, January 30, 2009

Stuff and things...

On KD's blog she asked what was going on in one's life this time last year. Well, apparently I was doing nothing. Here's the link to the post closest to today's date. It's titled, "At a Loss for Words."

This year is a little bit more interesting! We have a little angel to keep up with. She's been on an awesome schedule lately. Now that her little bottom is doing much better, she's been eating all her milk every three hours and sleeping through the night. She's also smiling more and squealing in delight. Sophie-bean is holding her little head up now with almost no wobble. Mommy is so excited that Sophie's learning and getting bigger, but also a little sad that she's growing up so fast! Before I know it she'll be 17 and engaged...ahhh! Do as Mommy says, not as Mommy does.

Two weekends ago we had some Mommy, Daddy, Sophie time. We watched Horton Hears a Who and Sophie wore her Horton onesie. It was the very first item of clothing that I bought her. She looked so 'dorable! The movie was also hilarious. One of my favorite lines: "Good luck with your illusional superiority." That's great, I plan to use that one.



I'm glad we got some rest in, because this weekend is going to be busy. Sheldon's grandparents came to visit the girl, Sophie has her three-month pictures tomorrow, and we're having a SuperBowl party on Sunday!

Sheldon is snoring next to me and refuses to go to bed unless I do (which is sweet, I guess) so I'll leave you with some more cute pictures of our little Sophie-bean.





No comments: