Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Camera Shy

Saturday was Sophie's three-month photo shoot and Mommy was so excited...Sophie not so much. We bought two outfits for her and had a third wardrobe idea as well. The photographer was awesome and I'm so excited to see the pictures. The only downside to the day was that Sophie-bean decided that she would smile at no one. For an hour and a half we wore ourselves out shaking rattles and speaking in high-pitched tones to get the girl to smile. She was totally not interested. I think we got some good shots of her big, blue eyes though.

At the end of the shoot she got a little cranky. Five minutes in Mommy's arms and she was out. We decided to take some sleepy, lullaby shots for the fun of it. Apparently all she wanted was her beauty sleep because later that day she was all smiles.

Sophie's Daddy does a great job of making her smile, so the next day we took some pictures just to prove that she does actually smile when she wants to. I love the picture below.



The same day (Super Bowl Sunday), we took a picture of all the adorable little ones at their first Super Bowl! So cute!

4 comments:

KarenD said...

Oh my gosh, my child looks HUGE compared to the other two! Sophie Bean is such a cutie... my favorite girl baby (shhh, don't tell those other girl babies).

Jill Anderson said...

He does look huge! But it's probably because his Momma is small too :).

Lydia said...

THERE's that smile! That's okay...we got some CUTE pictures! I can't wait for you to see them!

Jill Anderson said...

I can't wait to see them either!!