Thursday, December 28, 2006

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

1. I love to listen to music really loud in my truck when I'm alone. I can't get enough of the bumpin' bass!

2. I love the smell of racing fuel and the sound of an engine revved up to do a burnout. But only if it's in the appropriate location like the drag strip.

3. I have a license to drive a motorcycle, a leather jacket complete with fringe and Harley-Davidson emblems, and a Harley-Davidson t-shirt from almost every store I've been to. The only thing lacking - the Harley!

4. I was a wrestling manager in high school.

5. Turquoise MC Hammer pants and a glittery sweatshirt was my favorite outfit in 3rd grade.

6. My favorite cars are a BMW of any kind and the Shelby Mustang out of the movie Gone in 60 Seconds.



7. I want to visit every continent before I die...well, not including Antarctica.

8. After living in ND and AK for the majority of my life, I didn't learn to ski until I moved to Texas.

9. I cry at pretty much any movie that has a slightly emotional scene.

10. I hope to make a difference in at least one life during my time on Earth.

4 comments:

KarenD said...

I think I knew several of those things about you.

Jill Anderson said...

Well then, I just clarified them for you. :) You didn't know about the loud music, did you? I always try to turn it down before entering a residential area.

KarenD said...

I didn't know about the loud music, per say, but it doesn't surprise me. Neither do the hammer pants and sparkly shirt.

Lindsey said...

Fun facts 1-6 were giving me Talladega Nights flashbacks!

I bet you have already accomplished #10.