Friday, October 12, 2007

Meet My Hubby


1. Who is your man?
Sheldon
2. How long have you been together?
Married seven years
3. How long did you date?
dated 7 months, engaged eight months
4. How old is your man?
26
5. Who eats more?
It depends what’s being eaten.
6. Who said "I love you" first?
He did.
7. Who is taller?
Sheldon, by an inch and a half.
8. Who sings better?
Me.
9. Who is smarter?
Depends on the subject.
10. Whose temper is worse?
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say me.
11. Who does the laundry?
I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage?
Sheldon.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me.
14. Who pays the bills?
Me.
15. Who is better with the computer?
I’m better with the software on the computer and he’s better with the hardware and figuring out what’s wrong when it’s not doing what I want it to do.
16. Who mows the lawn?
Sheldon.
17. Who cooks dinner?
Pretty much me, unless I specifically request he make dinner and I provide the recipe and ingredients.
18. Who drives when you are together?
Generally Sheldon, unless I feel one of my control-freak panic attacks coming on, then I drive.
19. Who pays when you go out?
Sheldon.
20. Who is most stubborn?
MOST stubborn would probably be me, but Sheldon’s tough competition. He’ll do anything to avoid an argument though.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
I generally have to force Sheldon to admit that he’s wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most?
Sheldon’s….sigh
23. Who kissed who first?
Isn’t that supposed to be mutual? We both went in at the same speed.
24. Who asked who out?
I asked Sheldon out as “friends,” he eventually asked me to “date” him.
25. Who proposed?
Sheldon, right next to me on a bench in a gazebo on the river walk…in San Angelo.
26. Who is more sensitive?
It depends – Sheldon for teasing, me for everything else.
27. Who has more friends?
We have about the same amount.
28. Who has more siblings?
Me, definitely.
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
We each share a leg.

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Hehe... I like the last one.