Friday, January 26, 2007

A Reluctant Note

It is out of personal responsibility that I post this information. I was extremely reluctant about doing so. I weighed in yesterday, as I said I would. I wasn't sure, after discovering the results, whether I would post my weight status. But I decided that I would because I said I would do it in hopes that it would motivate me to stay on track.

I have posted my current weight loss total in the "weight tracker" column on the right side of my page. The only reason I decided to do this was because I can't possibly stand to gain another pound after revealing that I gained over the past two weeks. I can't continue to do that to myself, so this should motivate me. It should.

So, I'm off to enjoy my vacation weekend in Wimberly, Texas. I will enjoy the gourmet food that will be provided, but I have decided to watch portion sizes and make myself exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Hopefully next week, I'll have a happy post about my results.

6 comments:

Lydia said...

You're doing great! Our bodies change so much by themselves over the month, that it might not even be your own doing. Keep it up, and next week you'll have a great report you'll be proud to post!

KarenD said...

Hmmm... what if we split meals for our Girl's Night Johnny Carinos? That might help with portion sizes... and help us save room for a little dessert.

Or we could all get salads and forgo dessert. :-(

Don't be discouraged! There's always February!

Lindsey said...

Yay, salads! Yay, splitting! Yay, desserts! Everything in moderation, except for Hugh Grant booty shaking scenes.

We all seem to be working toward the same goal (healthy bodies-->easy pregnancy-->energy to chase babies), so we all need to hold each other accountable.

So...I guess it's celery for Brandy's birthday on Monday.

Anonymous said...

As long as carrotts and fat-free ranch come with it!

Jill Anderson said...

Awww...thanks for the encouragement girls! :) Splitting meals from JC's sounds great. And if I eat a salad, I can probably split a dessert too. I can't wait!

elizadoohicky said...

Hey, that teeny tiny little amount could be nothing more than a little pre-monthly water weight. Kudos for your bravery in posting, but don't get all poopy-doo about it. My weight fluxuates as much as FIVE WHOLE POUNDS throughout the month. For me it usually has more to do with NOT drinking enough water (thus retention) than with eating too much and exercizing too little...hope you rweekend was MAH-vuh-luhs!

PS I need a new email...sent you something and it came back!