Monday, August 11, 2008

Little Night Owl

Over the past few weeks, I’ve worried and wondered why Sophie doesn’t move much. I’ve recently discovered that she does move a lot, she just moves at night when I’m sleeping. I’ve never had a problem sleeping through most nighttime disturbances and apparently a baby wiggling around in my belly is not an exception.

Last night I woke several times due to an evil, pounding headache that lasted through the night. Sheldon offered to go get me some Tylenol late last night since we didn’t have any in the house, but I was certain once I fell asleep the headache would go away. I was wrong.

Even though I woke up four times last night to re-adjust hoping it would help my headache in some way and then discover after getting comfortable that I had to go to the bathroom yet again, I was happy to notice that Sophie was making all kinds of crazy movements. I’d get back in bed and lay there trying to figure out what she was doing, but her rhythmic movements would put me back to sleep.

Her little kicks and punches don’t bother me yet. I really enjoy feeling them, although some of them do stun me if she hasn’t moved in a while and she flips or makes a big movement I’m not expecting. I'm happy that I finally have my answer about her movement patterns.

That’s about it for now. Twenty-nine weeks tomorrow!!

3 comments:

KarenD said...

Ian moved a lot at night, too. But I couldn't sleep through it! A lot of times babies come out of the womb with their nights and days mixed up or so I've heard. Of course, they sleep so much at the beginning... their night is their day, or something like that.

Jill Anderson said...

I have a feeling I'll be sleeping during the day and staying up at night. I guess I'll have to become a night owl myself. :)

Winjelin Angkasa said...

Nikmati Bonus Menarik Dari Bolavita Sekarang...
-Nikmati Bous New member 10%
-Nikmati Bonus Cashback Hingga 10%
-Nikmati Juga Bonus jackpot Hingga Ratusan juta Rupiah Setiap harinya...

Info Lengkap Hubungi:
WA : 0812-2222-995
Line : cs_bolavita
Link : www.bolavita1.com

TERIMA KASIH