Friday, February 2, 2007

A Birthday Wish

I've written before about sisters and what a blessing they are. January 31 was Taylor's birthday, the Tennessee sister.

The first time I met her, I was amazed at how much she looked like me. It was neat to meet a sister for the first time and connect with her. She's bright, funny, and definitely my sister. I don't get to see her much because, as I said before, she lives in Tennessee. But when I do get to see her, it's so much fun.

Two summers ago at Schlitterbahn (the most awesome waterpark ever), Taylor, Zack (our brother) and I had a blast going from ride to ride, chillin' in the lazy river, and standing under the large waterfalls getting drenched. The three of us have only spent limited time together, but it's like we've known each other forever.

I look forward to any amount of time we get to spend together - it's time when we have a chance to continue to get to know each other better. Thanksgiving 2005 we spent part of the day playing on Zack and Taylor's dirt bike. I'm pretty sure I was close to killing myself on it! :) Those are memories that will never be erased from my mind. Though I can't be with my little sister on her birthday, I'm sending my love over cyberspace.

Taylor, I hope you had an awesome birthday. I can't wait to see you and Zack again. Just know that I'm always thinking of you two. Call me anytime. Love ya!!

-Big Sis

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor!